About this course
In this course, co-created with Microsoft, you’ll learn framing structured thinking, analyzing business problems, connecting data using SQL, visualizing data with Python, along with the technical skills, strategic thinking, and communication skills hiring managers are looking for in job candidates. You’ll bring all of your learning together in two capstone projects focused on a realistic data analytics scenario, ending up with a portfolio that you can show to future employers.
- Co-created with Microsoft
- Course covers topics like framing structured thinking, analyzing business problems, connecting data using SQL, visualizing data with Python
- Two portfolio-ready capstone projects
- 1-on-1 mentoring and career coaching
The Data Analytics Career Track is an advanced course for people who demonstrate an aptitude toward critical thinking and problem solving, and have two years of professional experience working regularly with either Microsoft Office or G-Suite.
- Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving
- Required 2 years of professional experience working regularly with Microsoft Office or G-Suite
Ready to take the next step?
Let us know how to contact you and we will put you in touch.