About this course
General Assembly’s Software Engineering Immersive Bootcamp gives students the tools to effectively communicate and collaborate, alongside a well-rounded technical education, preparing them for a fulfilling career in Software Engineering. The Software Engineering Immersive was designed with accessibility in mind, and is offered on-campus and remotely in 6 different countries around the world. The course, developed with guidance from GA’s software engineering advisory council, covers topics like front and back-end development, front-end frameworks, APIs, full stack development, and more. Additionally, each student is supported with individualized career coaching to help land a job and transition into a new field.
- Online; On-campus (United States, Europe, Asia, Australia)
- Full-time Immersive (12 weeks); Flex Immersive (24 weeks)
- Course covers topics like front and back-end development, front-end frameworks, APIs, full stack development, and more
- Portfolio-worthy projects
- Individualized career coaching
No experience necessary
Ready to take the next step?
Let us know how to contact you and we will put you in touch.