About this course
General Assembly’s Data Science Immersive Bootcamp gives students a well-rounded technical education, preparing them for new careers in Data Science. The Data Science Immersive was designed with accessibility in mind, and is offered on-campus and remotely in 6 different countries around the world. The course, developed by industry veterans, covers topics like the fundamentals of data science, data analysis, statistical modeling, machine learning, and more. Additionally, each student is supported with individualized career coaching to help land a job and transition into a new field.
- Online; On-campus (North America, Europe, Asia, Australia)
- Full-time Immersive (12 weeks); Flex Immersive (24 weeks)
- Course covers topics like fundamentals of data science, data analysis, statistical modeling, machine learning, and more.
- Portfolio-worthy projects
- Individualized career coaching
General assembly recommends students arrive with a strong mathematical foundation and familiarity with Python and programming fundamentals, a degree in mathematics or computer science, OR work experience in research or analysis.
- Strong mathematical foundation; familiarity with Python and programming fundamentals OR
- A degree in mathematics or computer science OR
- Work experience in research/analysis
Ready to take the next step?
Let us know how to contact you and we will put you in touch.